St. Catherine Chapel is a mission of St. Margaret Mary Church founded in 1952. It was once part of St. Gerard’s Parish and was given to St. Margaret Mary.
Use of the St. Catherine Chapel is reserved for sanctioned parish functions only.
All use of the St. Catherine sanctuary must be approved by the parish office (210) 532-6309.
Seating Capacity roughly 100
Sunday Mass is celebrated at 10:00 AM