Rev. Father Jimmy Drennan
- Loves Animals and has 44 God Children
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bounce….haha
- Educated in the S.A.I.S.D. graduating from Highlands High School in 1983
- Attended San Antonio College and graduated from Southwest Texas State University with a Bachelor of Arts and Applied Science
- Completed additional studies in Indiana and language institutes in Morelia and Guadalajara, Mexico
- Graduated from San Antonio Police Academy and served with the San Antonio Police Department for approximately seven years.
- From his love for the rich traditions of the Catholic faith, the example of his mother, Anne, his desire to serve police officers, firefighters, and their families, and his continued hope to guide young people away from wrong choices into a safe and loving relationship with God, Father Jimmy Drennan answered God’s call to be a priest.
- Attended Assumption Seminary and Oblate School of Theology earning his Master of Divinity and being ordained a Roman Catholic Priest. Father Jimmy served as Pastor of St. Paul Parish for twelve years and St. Joseph Catholic Church—Honey Creek in Spring Branch, Texas, for seven years.
- Currently serving as Pastor of St. Margaret Mary in San Antonio, Texas.
- Serves as Chaplain to the Chief of Police, S.A.P.D., and is a member of the San Antonio Crime Prevention Commission.
- Teaches at the Mexican American Catholic College (MACC)
- Serves as Spiritual Director of the Shields of Christ ACTS Team. These retreats provide an opportunity for spiritual enrichment especially geared toward police officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians.
- Serves as a member of COPS/Metro Alliance